Sunday, 22 May 2011

Q'S LATEST

If you look just over to the right (at the time of writing, this post is at the top of the page remember!) you'll find what Blogger calls a new "gadget".  This one is called "The Build So Far".

Simply put, this is a new little counter that's going to keep track of how many bits'n'pieces I've used so far in the construction of the Aston Martin.  This isn't the amount of parts received, instead this is strictly the amount of parts and screws that have been assembled so far in one form or another.

It's going to amount to a quite fantastic figure according to the first issues of the magazine!

Oh, and payment has been taken for the next 4 issues, so they're already on their way...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog a lot! Keep it coming! Love to read your posts. I'm building this brilliant machine as well although I haven't started assembling yet lol.
Arthur

NintendWho said...

Thanks very much Arthur! Are you leaving it until you've got all the pieces?

Anonymous said...

No I'm planning on starting it very shortly. It is always to do with time, I'm always short of it. :)
The car is great though. I think it is the best partwork ever! Can't wait to see more of your posts! Arthur

NintendWho said...

Cheers again! I missed a parcel this morning while I was out so I've to go collect it on Friday, hopefully it's the next parts of the front wheel section!

NintendWho said...

Well the parcel wasn't my magazine, it arrived a few days later and, well... you can read in the new post what happened with that!